PERMANITE LAUNCH NEW INNOVATION IN FLAT ROOFING PUBLICATION
Engineered Roofing Systems has produced a new Specifiers guide to
its range of reinforced bitumen membrane systems.
The new guide includes details on Permanite’s innovative roofing membranes which are typically specified in all kinds of public and private projects, both large and small, including schools, hospitals and PFI projects. Key areas covered include;
• Permanite’s Ultra prevENt systems which utilise graphite firewall technology
• IKO reflect, a heat reflective energy saving bituminous roofing membrane
• IKO solar, a flexible lightweight and durable photovoltaic waterproofing sheet
• IKO Enertherm, a high performance thermal insulation
• High performance system accessories, including rooflights, trims, primers and adhesives.
The comprehensive publication also covers key design considerations, including roof decks, drainage, thermal design and control of condensation.
Commenting on the new guide, Nichola Clayton, Marketing Services Manager for Permanite Engineered Roofing Systems, said, “The new guide aims to provide architects, installers and building owners with a new perspective on built up flat roofing. It is a great point of reference for those wanting to specify a sustainable flat roofing system that offers exceptional waterproofing performance and long-term durability”.
To download your free copy of the ‘Innovation in Flat Roofing’ guide, visit www.permanite.com